Download on the Private Support page HERE. DO NOT EMAIL ASKING FOR FILES IF YOU ARE NOT AN OPENBOXS9.us / FRIDGEFTA CUSTOMER!!!
This TP_PROG.dbs file adds the hidden PIDs and puts Sony Movie Channel from 110W into your OpenBoxS9. It also has the hidden CW PIDs for 91W and the Echostar mux on 85W. It will overwrite your current data.
As with all files use at your own risk!
OpenBox S9 HD PVR .dbs file for CW & 85W mux.
* Adds CW East, West Central to 91W G17 C
* Adds 8 hidden channels & 16 visible channels from Echostar Mux on 85W AMC16
* Makes 91W G17 C & 85W AMC16 active
* Sets satellite “OpenBoxS9.us” position as 110W for USALS, adds 12370V TP and adds channel “Sony”
Notes: Wipes current channel list if any. Adds CW’s and hidden channels on the Echostar mux that would require manual PID
1. Unzip file. Place on USB flash drive in root directory. DO NOT RENAME.
2. Plug USB drive into OpenBox S9.
3. MENU > TOOLS > UPGRADE BY USB
4. Select “Misc Files” under upgrade mode. Arrow to Select & Upgrade & press OK.
5. Highlight TP_PROG.dbs and press green button to add. Then press yellow button to upgrade.
6. Will say upgrade finished when done. Press info key to verify successful upgrade.
7. Exit out of the menus
8. Turn off receiver for 10 seconds. No need to use back switch.
9. Turn back on and the channels have been added.
*** ALL FILES ARE USE AT YOUR OWN RISK ***
Available to OpenBoxS9.us & FridgeFTA OpenBox S9 customers only